Looking for new tires.

Well i am looking for new tires, for my dad’s 02 Dodge Dakota SXT. Tire Size is 255/65-16. I have checked site’s such as Discounttire.com and Tirerack.com etc… What i am wondering is who owns one of these trucks and has some advice as to what is an overall good all-season radial.
Or maybe if you have some good tires in decent shape. LMK

all-season that will still have bite in the winter. Terragrappler by nitto. Everyone who has had them has been more than happy with them.

thanks i’ll look into those.

k i looked into those terragrappler and they do not come in the size i need for my old mans truck. come on ppl help me out

If you wanna give our shop a call on Monday, we can definitely help you out! We get great prices on local tires.

Swerve Motorsports
716-685-8600

4x4?

Sams club is the cheapest I have seen for decent name brand tires.

no it isn’t 4x4

and thanks swerve i might give you guys a call later in the week i jus gotta see what the old man will wanna do

How about 225/70/16 for a jeep grand cherokee mounted and balanced? All seasons, let me know.

pm me, got a military website that sells everything for vehicles…i can see if i can help you out

Thanks guys, I was there today with the jeep, tires ride nice. Thanks again will do business again. Big thumbs up to Swerve…