Looking for price on R34 V-spec II swap?

Over the winter I was planning on doing a R34 widebody kit, and then found out, it’s nothing but a headache!:frowning: So I decided to swap my Rb20det for a R34 V-spec II :slight_smile: . Can anyone recommend a good shop/dealer who can import R34 V-spec II engines???

Feel free to post your comments/suggestions…

Thanks alot!

check them out talk to nick or erick

Decided to just Swap RB26dett, Not really a big diff…
Atleast over the winter I have something to look forward too!!!

nice man… cant wait to see pics :slight_smile: call teknotik they got motors.

I can get my hands on an RB26 right now… but getting one from a seriously rare car like that is going to be a LOOOOONG wait. and for what you gain with that engine set over a a regular RB26 motor in an R32 is NOT worth the price difference… don’t forget that HP was limited to 280hp so engine work was limited to making the power response and torque band broader. your best bet is to get an RB26 in good shape and do engine upgrades… you’ll make more HP/TQ and spend less then trying to get one from a rare model car.

What you might want to try and source is an HKS, MCR, Tomei, Mines or Top Secret build motor… an Actual ‘Tuner’ motor… but seriously, the price your going to pay, you can buy the parts new for an exsisting RB26 and install them cheaper.

If you’re planning on doing some serious HP, I would seriously look at getting an N1 block with the 24U code on it. The N1 Block has better cooling flow and is stronger. The standard RB26 block has the code O5U on it.

Either way the RB26 is a phenomenal engine that will produce huge HP gains with simple bolt-ons and good ECU tuning.

We’ve had the pleasure of testing our ONISPEED GTR with HKS2530’s… OMG! We’ve driven many GTR’s, but none this quick… Need to dyno her soon!

where can one find this code for the block…just out curiousity…:R :stuck_out_tongue:

Nav

From underneath the car, look at the code stamped on the block on the intake side…