Looking for: Side jobs

If anyone knows of some things that I could do for some extra cash please let me know :slight_smile:
Looking to start doing a few things next week, I just need advance notice to make sure I have the time free from work.

Just trying to get some extra cash to finish paying off my credit card.

Thanks
-Steve

I have a side job you can do…Ummm its a little more in Depth then you might be willing to take on though…

You asked for it.

I was waiting for a gay response lol.
I got 828 left to pay off on my CC, I’d like to make it disappear so I can close the card and be debt free. It’s not killing me to pay it off, I’d rather do it this way so I can start saving some money for next summer.

If you knew how to hang drywall I would give you some extra cash.

I never have, but it doesn’t seem hard. You’re probably looking for a professional though.

You need to know how to do it right or it will turn out like shit.

3 things:

What kind of side jobs? Mowing lawns, painting fences, brake jobs, retail stores?

Do NOT “close” the card, just pay it off & don’t use it.

Keep the handjob / blowjob / stupid OT references out of classifieds.

i need my barn painted

Thanks. I’m looking for things people may need help with such as moving or grass mowing and such.
I should also have said that I’m in west seneca, Travel depends on size of job and amount of pay.

Let me know!

ill do it as long as i get the title of godfather for the next baby

Try getting some hours delivering pizza, easy good money.

Lets tag team the barn!

Eh, dunno if I wanna beat on my car like that. Miles are bad, as is mileage

Not a bad idea. You should be able to make an easy $50/night for a few hours of driving.

you don’t need to lead foot it everywhere either.

Shawn, If theres hours available at your work let me know, I wouldn’t mind taking a break from valet a few nights a week to do that I suppose.

Call or text me, I’ll be at advance all night.
597-5955

Steve Invest in a nice polisher and due detailing, Its really not that hard, you must be patient but its really not that hard, and I know you do a good job always keeping you car clean.

work overtime @ the parts store?

and valet ?

u can always pick up dog poop. that worked well for someone on here lol

:clap:

$40/ hr

seriously, how is valet not working for you? i work a full time job plus valet one night a week and i dont even touch my bank account.