Looking for some opinions on wheels for the T/A *pics*

I personally like the gunmetal Z06.

but if you buy the Boyd Coddingtons do they throw in a stick on beard and Hawaiian shirt?

chrome Z06’s :tup:

I saw your car the other day :snky: looking good :eekdance:

oh well thank you :slight_smile:

honestly, oem style rims are overplayed. i was there. if i were you, i’d hold off to get a real nice set. the ones you have on there arent bad at all. save until you can get something like ccw, fikse, iforged etc. it really makes a big difference on the car. GL

turbo what wheels do you have on now? I loved your car on c-5 wheels. Also CCW sp500’s are sex.

lol, i cheaped out. actually im pretty happy with the wheels i got, but i have to draw the time somewhere. I ended up with chrome zr1’s last year. 17x11 with 315’s and 17x9’s. they were cheap, and i think they’re pretty clean. I’d love some upper level rims, but can’t bring myself to drop the coin

Wait did you have c-5 rims on it before?

yup. wanted something wider in the back. plus, i thought the C5’s looked a little dull on my car. didnt follow the lines nice

The slicks.

goddamn those CCW’s are beautiful… i may have to look into those, i can only imagine the price

yup, or ccw ftw!!! gotta love em, chuck and i know where its at :smiley:

what ones are on your Cobra Ken? I loved your FR500’s but your new rims really grew on me (you said they would lol) What did you pay if you dont mind me asking? those CCW SP500’s are $2600 for a set :ohnoes:

i have ccw 505a. Without tires it came to ~$2800 for the set of 4. But you really get what you pay for, not one complaint with them…customer service was amazing and like i said the quality is really good. :slight_smile:

And now for a shameless cobra plug :stuck_out_tongue:

looks real nice, i wish my poor ass could afford them :smiley:

Get some hre’s or some nice Boze’s. Im getting them on my gn next summer. Gona set me back some. Remember wheels make a car.
http://www.hrewheels.com/
http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels.php?q=/840R/845R/
My billets will be for sale.

i cant find a price on those Fiske wheels… I really like the Profil 5S

HRE’s are so nice, but thats going a little overboard for me

Fikse are big money. New they are around $4 for just the rims. They were my #1 choice, but WOW do they cost

welp, back to the C5’s :cry: lol… those CCW’s arnt quite to the realm of insanity yet tho…

ya CCW’s are pretty reasonable for their quality. you’ll see them up close in about a week or so