Looking for someone to snap some pictures for me

Well my cat broke my D90 lens…:Idiots So I’ll need someone with a decent camera to take a few photos for me of my project bike. It’s going to be tweaked again for the final cosmetic time in the next week or two. Then I’ll be look for shots to be taken.
http://imageshack.us/a/img825/2140/832b.jpg

Monster ftw :wink:

CFD, KBB, Nolan, AMD… All good guys for pics.

And scoop a replacement 18-55vr kit lense on ebay for under 100. People sell the ‘white box’ ones for cheap.

I’m going to have CFD shoot my bike and my car eventually…just need to actually set some time aside to do it.

PM sent.
This is worthy enough to make me come back from my hiatus. Love this bike.

I never get invited to the party. I have kbb’s old 5d, that means I’m as good as him doesn’t it?

The camera means everything. I’m going to buy a Hasselblad next week just so I look like I know what I’m doing.

Good camera with cheap glass is all you need.

Kill that cat.

LMAO

Sweet beans I’ll keep you updated I hope to have it done within a week. Grabbed the wrong primer so one of my panels is cracking.:banghead

It’s an ex’s cat, he took out my water bed when she was here. Now he took out my fucking camera to top it off he ate some of the floor tile while he was at it.:Idiots

If you don’t have the heart to kill it you can “donate” it to the local Chinese restaurant as a “pet”.

THROW IT IN A RIVER OF LAVA

he’s a big kitty enough for the whole family to love.:rofl