Looking for someone who is a good with body work

Ok so here is my plan

I have a 1995 240SX and I have begun to notice some surface rust showing itself and the rockers seem to have some cancer. I am planning to drive the car for the summer since it will allow the rust to show itself and also will not get worse during the summer.

Once fall comes around I am looking to take my car off the road and get the rust out and get the car ready for paint. I am looking for the help of someone who is good with body work. I am not asking for a handout or anything like that I would like to learn how to do these thing properly from someone. If there is anyone here on the fourms that would be willing to help another car enthusist learn how to keep these cars in good condition please pm me or leave a message here. I want to do this right and not just have another rusted out car.

I am going to post pics of the areas of concern as well to see if this is stuff someone can really take on themselfs.

Contact Flair on the board if you want it professionaly done, the guy is absolutely incredible at bodywork.

:werd:

thats the dude in milton i was telling you about jay.

oh really cool well I will have to PM him