Looking for workers at Advance Auto In Lackawana

I am currently looking for motivated individuals for part time work at my store in Lackawana. Looking for people who can work the morning shifts for about 20+ hours a week. Come see me (Andy), I am the store manager or send me a pm and I can tell you when I am available. THis is the Advance Auto on the corner of Abbott and Ridge.

hmm how much an hour andy??

did you fire brett? i would because he is ugly

we are going to have a parts pro position avaliable soon, waka waka (layzie), starting is all based on the individual, come down and talk to me.

Good luck with interviews…I hate interview time, watching all the douches blow smoke thinking they’re telling you what you want to hear. I’ll put the word out if I hear anyone’s looking for some PT work

dude hire me please!!! i have auto knowledge and you can make fun of me idc i need a job asap, ive been needing a job this would be perfect also i sent you a pm.

edit:** you have to be 18 and older **

edit 2 and not speedped79

lol

not true you can be 16 but under 18 just cannot use the testers or stuff like that but i could still work at the counter and help on truck day and frontface mop, clean, ext

it would be faster for him to just murder all of his customers and burn the building down. hiring you would just delay the inevitable. :lol:

i think cky89 was looking for a job asap. id hit him up if possible.:eyebrow:

do you know how much business id have going to that store? i know alot of car people i have them all currently going to autozone but i dont work there yet

im looking for another job wht are the hours in the mornin.

andy… gimme a call with some info :slight_smile:

you = smelly water snake