Went out for milk, and came back with?

you’re right allready order’d some more carbon pieces for around the cup holder and i got the oem rain guards, hopefully gettin the aspec front rear and sides in a few weeks… but yeah… oh btw u still have my glove box? I still want it, hahaha seriously!

im sweatin man!

Listed at 26k which is a steal, it blue books at 32k, i got it out the door for 29 with an extended bumper to bumper warrenty till 100k or 2015, and it covers absolutly EVERYTHING!!! the warrenty was an extra 1k, but well worth it.

me two can’t you tell?

one sec!!

thx bro, i had to JUMP on it!

i agree 100%

i beat a hemi 300c allrdy, and some BMW 5 series, douch at a light that wanted his ass handed to him…

pls esplain?

ZANG :bigthumb:

touche

:werd:

i dunno what he means anyways!!

it has massive balls man , and yes it does have the reverse camera, which is so pimp, i dont have to turn around to backup? it makes driving so easy… to easy!!
has a billion other options too, they call it air force one of cars cause of all the options that come stock in the type S’s

:wink:

Auto but i has paddle shifters that dont shift on there own like most auto sticks, i can bang rev limiter, plus in this pimp of a car you dont want a stick, my 5 speed is my 08 mustang, this is my CRUISER

shitmobile, not but really it means the higest trim level in the tl model.
Just like a type ARE, plus it means about 40 more HP the the reg TL, 3.5 Vtec
regular tl is 3.2…:eek3:
:

thx, it is!!!

im single with ZERO PROBLEMS, I mean kids…

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

spendin G’ssssssssssss

thx for lookin GUISE :blue: