looking into plowing

[quote=“nitroinsane”"]

well i am going to be able to jump out of my lease early for a very little roll over. i am dead set on buying a truck. ( i plan to be a independent contractor for direct tv) well i also figure why not buy a truck with a plow. does anyone know whats involved with starting a plow company i know you need licenses in different towns but would i need a buisness license also. i know very little about this but i have driven a plow truck at my dads old hotel

[/quote]

My dad did it years ago. As far as I know we went out and got contracts (made by us) with just residential clients. I know some of the businesses you needed to have a large insurance policy for property damage taken out on your vehicle

Edit: He had an old Ford 350 (1978 I think) with over 478k miles on the bad boy. Only trouble he ran into was he broke a few welds on the plow. He paid $1,500 for the truck with the plow and made mad money. He then sold the truck for $1,200 after he threw in a used engine after the season. He was going to do it again but decided not to. And it is hard work when it snows.

BTW. Dont get any contracts with any middle eastern decent, they fucking whine the most.

Word of mouth do it has a side jon under the table cash, most poeple dont have a problem exspecially if you’ll be a little cheaper then the next guy… I’m sure you can make a decent dollar plowing for a few months just doing it that way :gotme:

My dad used to plow 3 places a week back in the day and it was an extra 250 bucks for him a week, that really helped

You should buy an fbod, a plow, and a lift kit…

company name: “Disturbed Plowing”

win.

^ SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ