Looking to Bio-deisel a tractor

as I was typing glycerine i was questioning if i was right or wrong. I really didn’t think anyone would catch me. :meh: I should have looked it up in the book sitting right next to me.

as far as the conference goes, it was ok. it was more for getting people who don’t have a clue into the idea of biodiesel. the woman who ran the part of the show where we all “brewed” our own little 20oz bottle of bio from waste oil showed pictures of her facility in her barn at home and it all looked impressive. then she proceeded to tell us that she had never gone through the process of titration. ever. all she ever used was used oil, and it is my understanding that titration is something you must do to used oil to make sure the PH level is correct. since different types of food were cooked in the oil and how long the oil is used can vary the PH greatly, it is easy for the PH to be off.

I realize the varibles in making biodiesel are very large and many. this is one of the reasons i haven’t gotten into making it myself on a large scale. I would love to run good quality B100, but there is nowhere around here to purchase it.

i did find a local distributer on biodiesel.org. the problem is that they are a distributor, not a retailer, therefore probably won’t sell to me. i havent had a chance to call though, so maybe i will get lucky if i do.

NOCO Energy Corp
2440 Sheridan Dr
Tonawanda, NY 14150 http://www.biodiesel.org/images/mapit.gif [email=“ematikainen@noco.com”]Edward Matikainen, Jim Korczykowski 716-773-8693 B2 & up