looking to buy DSLR

ok, i am in the market for a new (or used) DSLR. i am a little more than a novice, but not a pro. i have been using a Nikon D50 up to now. i am taking classes starting in march so i would like to have something new to use for that. found a lot of people on CL/Ebay selling, so that is an option.

here is what i am looking at. thoughts/opinions are welcome.

Nikon:
D3100 - love everything about it but you cant do bracketing. this sucks because i like to do HDR. almost a deal breaker. i know i can use one raw image and redo the exposure in lightroom, but it is not as organic if i do it like that

D5100 - little too expensive but i would be willing to spend a few extra bucks if the right deal came along.

D5000 - i used this on vacation to Ireland but returned it when i got back because the price was dropping. i like it, but i wouldnt mind having a little more MP/bigger sensor and 1080p

Canon:
X2i - found someone selling brand new for $570. seemed like a good deal, but i think i can better that if i wait around a bit. this is ptobably the one i would want the most.

Sony:
A350 - found someone selling this with little use and 3 lenses (70mm, 300mm, and 50mm prime). no video but meh, the price is right. just not too sure about the overall quality of sony images because i havent worked with them.

i have a 55-200 VR for my nikon now, so that would be a plus if i buy a Nikon.

thoughts? looking to spend like 400-500 but again it depends on what camera it is.

I have a D90 that I may be willing to part with if you want to go a little higher on your spending limit…

i think that is a little advanced for what i will be using it for. what would it come with and what do you want for it?

I’ll PM you now.

any thoughts on the Sony a350? looking at a pretty good deal on that one now.

I have a T2i (No such thing as an X2i) with a Sigma 18-200 and a Sigma 30mm F1.4. Has flash, and remote too. $1200 for the package, $800 without the 30mm lens. You won’t find a T2i with a lens for $400-500, Unless you mean XSi?

bump what did you get?

I have a Canon G12, which I have been thoroughly impressed with, however you may want to pick this up, http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=CNPSG1X&omid=106&ref=cag&CAWELAID=1067500680 . More or less the same camera, but on roids.