Looking to get into snowboarding hahahahha

The classes at HV I believe are $75 with rental, the lesson, and a pass to the schoolhaus lift.

As for equipment, a good coat, hat, gloves, and pants are a great starting point. Then start building from there. That’s what I did.

Go take the lesson, rent the equipment and learn the basics. Then if it is something for you, go find a used setup; there are TONS out there. Then upgrade when you have the $$ and want.

I started 2 seasons ago, and busted my ass hard many times. Started with rental stuff, then bought a board/bindings/boots setup off here used for $150. It was cheap bindings, and cheap boots, but the deck was mint. So I got new boots right away because I NEEDED them because my feet didn’t fit in those boots.

Then last year, I got goggles because my eyes kept watering, Good snow-pants, and Bindings/Tune-up from a board member at a shop.

Then after my head accident a helmet as well.

This year, it’s gloves, and the audio setup for my helmet.

Piece by piece upgrade; at least that’s how I did it with my budget.

As for learning, practice, practice, practice; and Relax… best advise I can give. I sucked the first season, and even the first couple times the 2nd, I just couldn’t get it. Then I went to HV alone like 3 times, and just did my thing, with no one pushing me, and it finally clicked. I’m not doing Diamonds yet, and am still shaky, but I can make it down the Greens without killing myself anymore. This year, I should be blue’s with no problems if not blacks.

Oh, and I started when I was 25…