Looking to lay some carpet....

I have been using Carpet Smart on NFB and they have been great. Stay away from polyester since it crushes, so you’ll eventually get wear marks in high traffic areas as well as indents that won’t come out from your furniture. I forgot what mine was made from, but it was expensive as hell, but won’t crush or show any wear. If you plan on being there for a long time, it would probably be worth it.

There he is Luke, haha. Not a problem though, hope it works out for you.

I am sure we will be stopping in at somepoint. I will try to track you down…Thanks for the input)

Thanks for the input and the suggestion.

I will certainly give it a look. It’s great to hear about all these sources. You never get this stuff in the Yellowpages.

Payne’s Carpet on Military Rd in the Falls, they did my old house. Knowledgeable sales guys and the installers did a wonderful job.

^ Added. Thanks.

I just wanted to post this in response to your thread title…

“Yeahhhhh you are!!!”

I was looking for a great “This Guy” and wanted to reply with something witty.

But I came across this gem and lost all ambition. It is just too awesome and needed to be posted.

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2008/11/18/128715445660801430.jpg

I just had Kenny Carpets install carpet today… great price and service!! Cheapest price around for what I wanted (type, style, and color)… plus got one of the best carpet pads.

Owner’s son hooked me up.

Jon Krasny… quicknlow, hes always been fair

Lots of good info in here. I know I have may options for the next flooring job.

I did some digging and believe it or not Kenny Carpets had the best deal. They got chewed down to an upgraded pad at no extra cost AND they are moving/replacing all the furniture during the install.

This is huge because the house this is going into is for an elderly woman. I was not going to be installing it and now everything is taken care of.

Thanks to everyone that chipped in. If anyone else wants to continue talking about laying some furr then be my guest…

I prefer shaved kitty.

“if there is grass on the field, play ball”
-Sandusky

" if you want to find a girl with an itty bitty kitty, look for the girl with the itty bitty t***ies"
-anon

:rollseyes: