Lookout for Wii

I am looking to pick-up a Wii system. The basic $250 one. I am sure alot of you get to the stores more often than i do. If you are out anywhere between Hamburg to the Galleria shopping and see a system in stock, post the sighting here. I looked online and they seem to be out-of-stock. I would rather pick one up locally anyway so i know i have it for christmas. I am going to start calling stores tomorrow. Just figured if anyone has seen any around it would save me some time. Virtual cookies for anyones help.

Thanks in advance…

Spence

they should make a wii booby game for you shane :slight_smile:

I will be looking for a wii system as well.I have two Game Stop locations near me,so i hope one of them will have one before X-mas.

i went to the gamestop in the blvd mall about 3 months ago and they had tons of new systems

depending on what repairs I need to make to my car I might be selling mine, PM tomorrow after 8pm and I’ll know whether I’ll have it for sale or not.

I dont see any pr0n here???

Whats going on

www.dealcatcher.com walmart has them in stock online.

FUCK WALMART.

i went to about 9stores and none had wii, ended up buying one online from circui city

last i saw there were about ten at the target on delaware

best buy usually has them in stock

walmart in springville had them in stock this morning

spencespeed. for all the good you’ve done for nyspeed, PM me your number and i’ll text you when the next bunch of wiis are going to hit the galleria mall best buy if you haven’t found one.

fuck that, use the live discount… I got a brand new Wii + Wii Fit + Mario Kart + spare controllers for $300 shipped and it was at my house in 3 days.