Looks like we should drive everywhere

Here is a big fat :tdown: to TSA. They are the shit hole of homeland security. They were a joke before they were taken over but now they have lost any credibility they had left.

[quote=]Government investigators smuggled liquid explosives and detonators past airport security, exposing a dangerous hole in the ability of the United States to keep these forbidden items off airplanes, according to a government report.

Investigators learned about the components to make an improvised explosive device on the Internet and purchased the parts at local stores, according to the report released Wednesday by the Government Accountability Office. These covert tests were conducted at Transportation Security Administration checkpoints at 19 airports in March, May and June of this year.[/quote]

YAY! and im flying internationally friday morning! YAY!

sweet lets make the test public and tell everyone. quick either make the lines even fucking longer and more restrictive, or blow up another plane :tup:

+1 WTF? Our media sucks.

+1

+ninehundredmillionsixhundredfortytwothousandandthree :picard:

rele?

Would you rather they hide it and don’t try to improve anything at all?

If you think terrorists don’t already know about internet bombs and are smart enough to hid the bombs you are sadly mistaken.

You could live in beautiful ignorance until death I suppose.

Hell if stopped and thought for about 15 seconds I bet I could develop a pretty good plan to smuggle something over the boarder/airport/building/etc.

NO BUT DON’T LET THE PRESS KNOW FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

The reason they do these tests is so they CAN improve it. But there is no reason to make it public that the tests failed and advertise a great way to get a bomb on a plane.

And no, I don’t think terrorists do know a good way to get a bomb on a plane. There are certainly enough of them that want to and the fact that NOTHING has happened since 9/11 tells me the terrorists have doubts about their ability to pull of an operation right now. A good way to remove those doubts is to publicly admit how you tested security and failed.

Not only that, but coming out and telling people only makes it easier for the stupider ones. :smash2:

media is the evil of this country. and people wonder why we have problems… they talk about and make up stories all the time.

I prefer driving most places :gotme:

asscrack?

But at least I get to hear “Today’s threat level is: ORANGE!” Every 15 minutes as I walk through the airport. :lolham:

This is a very appropriate clip.

No, but I don’t see the positives of announcing to the world that they can get away with it. Sure, that type of thing would be good to address internally, but why release it? Not like anyone outside the organization can cause anything positive by knowing the holes. Even if they don’t succeed, failed attempts are still a pain in the ass and waste everyone’s time. Even if the more involved ones already know these types of things, announcing holes just asks for the script kiddies of the terrorist world to get involved.

there won’t be anymore terrorist attacks, bush learned his lesson after orchestrating 9-11, plus he took over Iraq already so what’s the point anymore? Iran now? haha…

What the hell man, this is two semi political threads we’ve agreed on today. Which one of us got hit in the head?

I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe we should alert the media.

Or maybe that is a good sign that there is a clear cut good answer to some situations, and everyone who disagrees caugh, ultradriver1000 caugh is clearly retarded.

Pretty much, I mean there couldn’t possibly be any reason that the government would purposely “leak” this information to the media.

Do you really think that the government can’t keep a secret, lets be serious.

If the government wanted to, they could make you disappear.

Then instantly reappear in your mom’s ass.