Loooong bike ride

So I got a bianchi veloce reparto corse a couple weeks ago. pretty psyched. done some short riding, but the weather was too crapy to really ride.

I played hockey for 2 hours yesterday, so I was beat. groin hurt, lower back hurt.

figure I should go for a quick ride so my groin doesnt tighten up (i pulled it a couple months ago. its been fine, except last week playing hockey it started to hurt after about an hour and 15 minutes of straight playing, same story this week)

I roll up to Sunday (the skate shop) just to say whats up, and see 4 kids on roadbikes. 1 of them i’ve skated with a few times, couple others id seen around.

they say “we’re going to niagara falls, wanna go?”
“sure”

so we cross the peace bridge, ride all the way to NF ontario, ride up clifton hill, get some food and a beer at the Wild Mushroom, then back down the hill, over the bridge, across grand island, up sheridan, and take elmwood back

LONNNGGG ride, especially unexpected. I feel fine now, but get the feeling I won’t even be able to move tomorrow. So I’m gonna go drink some beers now while I can still move.

I’d like to get into some rides like this in the future. anyone here w/a roadbike?

hahaha your legs = the broken come tommorow

believe it or not i used to ride a lot, and can go for pretty long distances (e amherst -> NF and back)

drinking beer is definately something you don’t want to do right now

water, gatorade

your body is going to be hungover as shit

i was drinking vitamin water and fruitwater the whole way. which i will continue doing

but if I’m gonna be stuck in bed all day tomorrow, I might as well do something tonight thats worthwhile

ive got a roadbike rode it like 2 time due to hurting my back pretty bad but once im back up and runnin ill be down to do sum cycling

i actually feel pretty good today. much better than I expected…

mindless let me know when you’re good to ride again

riding to tift and back today

so, any roadbikers?