lot boy heaven...

A Texas Chevy dealer just accepted the trade-in of a red-on-black $1.6 million Bugatti Veyron for a $100,000 Chevy Corvette ZR1. We knew the fiercest of all 'Vettes was a world-beater, but this is ridiculous! Exclusive details below.

All American Chevrolet of Midland, Texas just made the mother-of-all-trades when it accepted a Euro-bombing 2008 Bugatti Veyron with just 2,307 miles for an unabashedly American Corvette ZR1. A new Veyron lists for about $1.6 million and a used one still costs in the range of $1.4 to $3.6 million depending on condition, trim, and rarity. A new Corvette ZR1, by comparison, starts at around $107,000.

And while the Corvette ZR1 only does 0-to-60 MPH in 3.3 seconds with a top speed of 205 MPH, compared to a 253 MPH top speed and 2.4-second 0-to-60 time, it doesn’t cost more to run the ZR1 than to operate a private jet. Chalk that up in the win column because it certainly does with the Bugatti. Also, the Bugatti doesn’t have the righteousness of an American-built supercar.

wtf :ham:

Preloved Bugatti Veyron, 3 month warranty

Bugatti Veyron, new paint, some water damage

tell me that was an even trade.

Did he get cashback? Lol

it accepted a Euro-bombing 2008 Bugatti Veyron with just 2,307 miles for an unabashedly American Corvette ZR1 and some cash

yes, but the OP didn’t quote that part for some reason?

wouldnt doubt it. same geographical area correct?

This was traded in close to me here in Houston. Guy is super cool FYI.

Yah so he got a ZR1 plus like a million bucks who cares. By the way he DD’s his cars, the B has like 40K miles on it.

Edit: Plus this guy has a bunch of other cars to drive. It isn’t his only car.

lol. First thing I thought too.

accepted a Euro-bombing 2008 Bugatti Veyron with just 2,307 miles

wat

Thanks captain obvious.

We all thought someone buying a Bugatti would have it as their only car

:picard:

What an idiot!

A new Veyron lists for about $1.6 million and a used one still costs in the range of $1.4 to $3.6 million depending on condition, trim, and rarity.

Imagine picking up a Veyron for 1.6 million, driving it as a toy for a year or so, then selling it for more than you paid.

See? Cars ARE investments. :tup: