Man trades in his $1.6 Million Bugatti Veyron for Corvette ZR1.

This guy is my hero.

I thought that I was the only one that wouldn’t buy a Bugatti even if I had the money.

well for sure the vette will be oogles cheaper to maintain then the Veyron… but if you already have that kinda money… who cares.

And I am one that says he’s nuts… as badass as the ZR1 is, The Veyron is in a class of its own. Absolutely incredible car.

fantastic. zr1 > *

:rofl: probably had to pay spousal support

Veyron>ZR1

That guy is a fucking moron.

:stupid:

EDIT: It’s not like he took a $1.4M hit on the Bugatti. It looks like he used it as a trade, but since they waited for a buyer, it looks like he got a reasonable amount on his trade. If I had that kind of money, I would keep the bugatti and get a ZR1, but that’s just me.

also :stupid:

The tires cost something like $17000 a set. This quote from Top Gear makes me laugh.

As the Bugatti Veyron approached the top speed during the test, May said that “the tyres will only last for about fifteen minutes, but it’s okay because the fuel runs out in twelve minutes”.

The Veyron has 1001hp and is also very tame and could be a comfortable daily driver. The way that car handles the power and speed is unreal, not hard to drive and not hard to drive very very fast, that alone is a marvel of design and engineering. Any other car with close to that HP or top speed are very brutal and even the ZR1 is very hard to drive fast.

I don’t know if we will ever see another car quite like the Veyron, it really is the finest vehicle ever produced.

If you haven’t noticed I am in love with the Veyrons. lol.

I would take the zr1 anyday. But to each their own!

Easy to talk about a car that none of us will ever drive let alone sit in

that’s because you’re fucking stupid

I am not in love with the Veyron, but come on now. People like to compare the zr1 to exotics, and it isn’t even close. Sure, the vette is fast but it’s still a vette. It will never be a porache, ferrari, lamborghini, bugatti, etc… It’s a different world for those cars that the vette will never know about.

plus, all the pittspeed faggots ride the zr1’s nuts so it’s fun to say what a POS it is.

Well… Can’t say I agree with everything you said… I would rather have a ZR1 over a lot of Ferraris except an Enzo or a 458 Italia…

The Veyron tho is far and beyond any other car.

well there is obviously something to be said for the Bugatti, given its price and what it is capable of. obviously the ZR1 cant compare, in certain areas. it says alot for the vette though, if someone with that kind of money is willing to trade in a car like that for a $100,000 sportscar. but i think performance / dollar and guys with that type of cash flow have a different mindset usually. it probly doesnt matter to most ppl, but i think the Bugatti looks like shit and the ZR1 looks badass too. im biased tho. give me the ZR1 and the extra dough in my pocket tho. i think that dude is sweet.

when you get into high dollar shit everything costs money. perfect example-- my g/f’s car is going to run roughly 17k–thats right 17,000 for 4 brake rotors and pads for front/rear! ceramic rotors are costly as all hell.

if guy got money to buy the bugatti, he has money to maintain it. My guess is he either is afraid to drive the car or needs money so sold/traded it in.

edit–just read the article. guy who owned the car seems like a car guy. buys and drives shit, then off loads them. owned a mclaren f1 and some expensive italians. seems more like he got bored w/ the car. either way he probably got a free vette out of the deal. by time he bought the bugatti, drove it for x miles/time–traded it in and got paid–the paid amount probably covered his initial cost of ownership and enough money to pay for the vette. as the buggatti keeps going up in price. i highly doubt he took a hit on the deal.

wtf kinda car is she driving that costs 17k for a brake job.

A GTR?

2009 997 turbo

I like tits and pussy, but you’re right… to each their own. :ugh2:

You have to be a serious fucking moron to pick an overpriced mullet sled with a blower slapped on it vs. the fastest, most powerful production car ever built.

The dude probably lost his ass on some investments and he was forced to trade in the Veyron. I know you love Vettes and all, but the ZR1 is a steaming pile of mullet inspired dogshit sitting next to a Veyron. I mean christ, we’re talking the pinnacle of automotive excellence vs a Corvette.