Lot......or not?

Thats it i’ve had enough you’re all getting honked at :lol

we always talk about the park and ride but when it comes down to it, no one goes there

If we can get a small amount of people with nice cars and good attitudes I will go there every weekend over the lot any day.

park n ride was a good spot and pams pub is right next door. I personally will only be at the lot when I park to hit otooles with mr Clark to support our local scene. And tailgators is the devil so please don’t speak their name

True story.

Scene fag

hater. you can help us support our local scene just play obnoxious music and scream “support your local scene” when you leave

Good call…I would rather drink a beer though

What makes you think we wouldnt be drinking beer?

I’d like to hang out with you guys at the lot and have some beers at O’Toole’s.

Beer is a vital part of the equation

If you were not drinking a beer I would be really confused…lets take the white car down and grab beers so we fit in

I don’t drink beer with birds. That bitch toucan Sam followed his nose to the good shit whenever it was my time to buy a round. No really standing in a parking lot: gay drinking beer then standing in parking lot: tolerable

My ricer car would actually fit in just fine. Add underglows and I might win best of show.

Beer adds excitement

I think the wing needs to be bigger though

Jesse come buy golf lessons next Saturday while I’m working then we’ll scoop up sean in my hooptie and with any luck some big black Afro American chick will try to blow me again while we support the scene

:rofl The only part of that that’s ridiculous is golf lessons in March. The rest of it is perfectly fine.

:hyper::hyper::hyper:!!!

thats what lvd test and tunes are for!!!

I wont be back till next Sunday so we may have to postpone this outing

Yeah, i was standing right next to Quinn when the little gangster pulled out a pea shooter:lol