*Lot Protocol* Protocolo de terreno ¡Ahora en español!

I’ll be the salad tosser

:lol

People don’t call me to come out and I live less than a 1/8 mile from the lot :lol

I rarely call anyone, I just show up :lol

nobody on this forum causes an issue there… well maybe justinkin2386 but other than that its people who don’t frequent this board.

Not really a position I desire to have. Let somebody else deal with it.

Ive seen what happens when people try to bring a little order to the lot.

Right, that was posted in the 1st post. Its for the lurkers, or new people that may browse and see that “hey, maybe acting like a tool isnt a good idea there”.

speak for yourself i was there causing ruckus all yr last yr!!! :shifty

oh ok

ughhhhh

i dont even know if i made it there twice last yr… no car = no fun!!!

#7 no spraying a fire extinguisher in the parking lot like a douche bag

I heard about that… wtf??

its simple ,ya see someone fuckin around .straight up blast em in the jaw …just dont be dumb and do it when everyone else is in lake geaorge

Theyve got knives and bats and probably guns. Really its not worth dealing with that shit.

Also dont forget McDonald’s has no loitering signs now.

Ill buy something every hour, idk :lol. Burgers…nomnomnom

same here ,i didnt get this sexy by not eating …besides what makes ya think there the only ones wit shit in a car

Ive got something too but really a parking lot isnt worth a beat down or jail sentence.

Arent you like 6’3" 250? Dosent sound like a good idea to step to you in the first place

paul is a animal ,but in a shrek kinda way ,ya knwo that retard strenght man .he could wreck shit buttttttt gettin him that mad may take a bit

I’m sure. I know my place on the totem poll-below him, lol