lot tonight wed march 25th

yeah i got imprudent speed and uninspected vehicle, she said she would let me go if it was a couple months overdue but since it was up in october of 08 she couldnt, she was cool but she gave us bullshit tickets

Did you mail your shit in? I just did via “certified mail” which ya hafta do…fuckin $5.49!

i might just drop it off when im at school tuesday

Ahh ok. Im wondering if we’ll still all have the same date after pleaing not guilty. It would be good to have all of us there and be like, “we were cruising throught the tunnel, our cars are kinda loud, and we were probably doing 35 tops.” Plus those faggots held us for damn near 50 mins, which i think we may be able to use against them as an “unreasonable stop”

This was Albany PD? Where were you exactly?

yeah i hope so too, im confident that we will get out of it, i hope they dont run an abstract and base there decision off of that

The parking garage by the Egg in Albany. It was Troopers that nabbed us.

Yeah, i just dont see how they can realistically give 4 cars the SAME ticket, when she was sitting in a parking lot and radar’d NONE of us…

Kinda sketchy

Ouch, troopers dont play. They <3 writing tickets.

Omg, kumar-cop was ALL ABOUT giving me every ticket he could. He got a chubby when he saw my 4 racing slicks, no front plate, etc etc. Hes like, “OHHHH LOOK AT THIS, WE GOT SLICKS, NOW I KNOW WHO WAS REVVING IT!”.
Fuckin tool, if he wasnt a cop i woulda kicked him in the teeth

i think im just going to drop it off. Where is it… down on eagle street rite?

waste of my time…

Yup. 3 points…FML. I might be talking to the lawyer lol

do you have points now? if not take them, go to defensive driving, -4pts & 10% reduction on you insurance. sometimes its less than getting a lawyer

Easy Method has it for $40. I took it back in August.

When I went to a court for a BS ticket they were quick to plead it down if I took DD. I had to pay a $100 court fee and take DD within a certain amount of time.

Where is that? I need to take a DD course before next Thursday…

Yeah i do i think. Idk how to check, my lawyer used to do that for me

I took it at SCCC

http://www.easymethoddrivingschool.biz/

took mine here, its off central ave by the northway classes on saturday

That’s where I got my real estate license. :lol