*LOT TONIGHT*

yes getting that lovely paper saying theres over 20 sex offenders right around my house is just great it makes my day just a buncha nice little boy touchers:hug

if you have a kid you can relate to how i feel. i’d personally run anyone over with my car if they touched my daughter.

yeah id do some damage if that happened i would be in jail for murder but i dont have any kids…that i know of:facepalm

Thats the way it used to be. People got out of hand, they caught a quick ass whoopin if they didnt listen to the 2-3 warnings about it. 9/10 the next weekend they would be back and acting like a normal functioning member of society.

Not so much anymore, last time I tried that, I had a knife pulled on me.

Yea its pretty much a lost cause at this point

Thats your opinion. Thats where I “grew up” with the car scene, meeting people, and racing, so it has a soft spot in my heart(without sounding over dramitic/gay).

It really is a great spot for ALOT of people from different places to meet up, and there just so happens to be and awesome spot to have some fun right down the road…

Really the trouble didnt start until '07. We used to have a good crowd out there and like you said the few fucktards fucked up once and only once most of the time.

Somehow the PR’s came into the picture and the lot became a place of lawlessness. Its not only them but it seems like they caused all hell to break loose.

:number1:thumbup

Yeah, even before then it started slowly going downhill. The last 2yrs have been an absolute abomination though. There has been a few good nights though, just few and far between.

It just keeps getting worse as these kids get dumber

i rteally do miss the old lot .i met a lot of peeps and how work was done

Qft!

Time for some where new and secluded from the tardfactor

The alternate spot has been pretty good lately from what Ive heard…

When we stopped by it wasnt bad

thats what i hear from a few ol schoolers .when my car up and goin i got a few that want it from a.u.g …gotta get kyron

It was kinda dead that night due to the rain/shitty weather. But I guess last weekend they had a binch of runs off. I cant wait for this Fri, Im shooting to get my car done for Arm Drop Live!

gettin new trans?

Yup, droppin it off early tomorrow mornin and hoping to have it done/rebuilt/in by thurs night.

good luck ,id love to grudge ya but i got bad /backordered parts holdin me up now