loudddd

hey thoes guys that talk about a 3" cat back on there car say its loud, well try this for size, on my way to work today, for some wierd reason my cat broke from the flange,( i hit a bump a while back, newayz, the car losed its power right away, no torqe whatsoever, loud , yes extremly loud, had to drive to work in richmond hill and come back home, i have a big azz head ache, i need an asprin the size of a hockey puck, and also a new used stock cat

yea i drove open downpipe for about a week last summer loud, people thought i had a big block v8 hahahah

i did the same. it sucks

expect to get about 250-300klm per tank of gas at most also.

and if you see a cop, i suggest cruiseing in neutral till they’re gone ;]

Hahaha ya, I had taht when my turbo Gasket Blew and all the air was rushing out before it went through the turbo, freaking loud

I have the original cat off my silvia, it’s probably 15 years old but the car had only done 78,000km when I took it off.

try driving open turbo for a week with nothing off the back of the turbo .

my ears bleed

ayte guys its hte end of that noise, i got a 3" cat back from absoulm, (similar to bings cat back) and a 3" hi flow from GT , it the end of driving with only a down pipe, ask GT i wore ear plugs while driving lolz.

wasnt that loud at all for me. i mean it sent small children crying to mommy and everything but it wasnt that bad

see now that is gangster, i havent heard anyone do that so far lol… :thumright:

see now that is gangster, i havent heard anyone do that so far lol… :thumright:[/quote]

that truely is gangster :lol:

EVERYTHING is not gangster

in fact NOTHING is… because that word has no real meaning in the context your using it in.

so STFU.

GT

come on greg, its slang
get hip.

WE BE GANGSTA Y’ALL, WE BE GANGSTA

dorks ;]