Love Song Request.

Short stroy.

Dated a girl through freshman and soph year on and off. Last brake up shes going out with a new guy. Go out for 2 years, they brake up bout 2 months ago. The last 2 months, were chillin, all that, having a great time, never missed someone more. Now shes “talking” to him again.

From what I hear, he trated her like shit, blah balh balh.

I leave in a week for the Army ill be gone for 19 weeks till im home. Now I dont want to go in with any commitments, but shes a good girl, trustworthy. Were hanging out wed night and I wrote her a leeter and shit to give to her to read while im gone.

Can anybody think of a good good song that would help me out here a little bit? Song that will somewhat describe like, How much you mean to me, blah blah balh.

kci and jojo all my life

Oh god, everyone and their Mom uses that song…be a little more original! Here’s my suggestions:

Jim Brickman Feat. Lila McCann-I’m Amazed
Jim Brickman Feat. Wayne Brady-Beautiful
Jesse McCartney-Take Your Sweet Timehttp://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jessemccartney/takeyoursweettime.html
Phil Collins-You’ll Be In My Heart

My favs-

When i see you smile - Bad English
Please forgive me- Bryan Adams – LOVE this one

dont listen to these people.

the postal service - brand new colony.
last days of april - aspirins and alcohol.

also download some songs by the cure. you’ll eventually find one you like.

and if its an angry like i love you so much why the fuck would you do this to me kind of thing… alkaline trio - '97 FTW!!!

but you may think my picks are super ghey. oh well. to each their own.

oh and of course… lil flip ft. mannie fresh - what it do.

Im going by whatever is next in my playlist for this one…

Tenacious D - Fuck Her Gently.

I dont have many love songs so thats the best one I can come up with.

joe-so beautiful