love4boost vs SSmokinn...The future?

Have you talked to Bill at all lately? Talking with him about his set up and all mat be a big help for sure.

I talked to chris at lpm the other day for a while, i still have to call bill… Haven’t talked to him in months, was gonna buy his rear but gonna go western diff.

He had issues at atco launching due to so much HP at once. I think you saw it happen when everyone cringed at the noise it made, luckily it was just a hard limp mode.

Says the dude with rainbow wheels

thats ok cuz when them rainbow wheels fly by at 160 you they will blind you…

says a fag that changed my original post…

and the video was directed toward ssmokin to show him that he does the same thing…

ps keep your nose out of someone else’s diarrhea

your post still didnt have anything to do with this thread…

I posted the video of the turbo s2k racing a cammed/nitrous ls1 camaro and directed it towards me and love4boost (if you can read the title)

then you came and just posted a video of a twin turbo jeep idling. Tell me how that is the same thing I did, since mine actually has a meaning behind it.

What kinda retard puts up a video of a jeep idling when the thread was about camaros and s2ks

I’m going to go pop the clutch in my Chevrolet Cobalt with the skis attached to the roof and then post in here for all to witness. COOL, MANN.

same retard that put a video of somebody elses car…same concept you dope

Yeah, I’m going to have to agree with Alex on this one.

Smokin posts a video of SOME S2K getting walked…and automatically assumes he’s going to walk Love4Boost (may or may not happen - I’m no expert). So Alex puts up a totally non-related video which basically suggest the point above. You really are comparing apples to oranges as neither his car nor your car were in the video (that Smokin posted).

I totally see what Alex did there. Makes complete sense to me.

Just lit the tires up down my street in my Cobalt Ls. Watch out, S2000’s.

gtp’s got a bigger blower… I’ll run you for pinks

You ain’t got NOTHIN

S2000s are def drag and highway monsters. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7479/facepalmm.gif

Listen to you. You act like you own an s2000 or something.

clearly you are the retard here, nowhere here in this thread was a topic about a twin turbo jeep…

thats pretty bad if it takes you 160 to pass him…

Rainbow wheels? Must see pics. :lol

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r146/CosseyOwns/Other%20pics/graph.jpg