Lowered the R

Finally got around to installing my Koni coil-overs from my TDI on the Golf. I installed them on Monday and had the alignment done today. I snapped some pics quick before work today and these are all from my iPhone:

car looks good !!

Love your R, Nick! Are you going to keep the R wheels or get different ones eventually?

Didn’t know you even had an R.

Looks great!

All iPhone pics? Look good.

Solid work.

Thanks!

Not 100% sure yet. I do like the R wheels a lot and it’s my DD so I try to keep from adding toys to it. I have issues though, so we’ll see. I really like the VW motorsport wheels:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/eastcoastminiz/5k0-071-498-A20-AX1.jpg

Thanks Vlad. I traded in my TDI in November. Definitly missing the mileage but with my 4 miles commute to work it wasn’t really justifiable owning a highway fuel sipper. It wasn’t even enough of a trip to get it up to temp in the winter months.

I wanted AWD again and I narrowed my choices down to a preowned B8 Audi S4 (2010-2012) or new Golf R. I decided owning another used Audi might not be the best plan, so went new R. Love the thing!

Yes, all iPhone 5 images and processed quick with Adobe Lightroom here at work, lol,

Thanks man!

I like those wheels.

lol shit I didn’t even notice

phail.

They’re pretty pricey but I think they’d go well with the color of my car (this is a GTI):

Looks good. Really don’t like the S4 looking wheels on it now tho

Thanks man. The S4 wheels are just the winter wheels. The stock R wheels are going back on today.

Ohh. That’s ok then. I wasn’t even sure they were s4 wheels. Just looked like them to me.

Buy those wheels nick.

Looks money! I love it!

not a huge fan of those black VW wheels.

Looks great man. These are sweet cars.

Definitely. Looks perfect.

Stock wheels back on:

those factory wheels on now are 100x nicer than the black ones you posted. car looks great man