LS?WS.6's '00 Camaro SS

another bad pic from my cell i know you all love it

id like to come along to chill when you guys do this if you dont mind … hit me up with details!

i will hit adam with a freshly cut chunk of timber…

how about sometime next weekend joey??

For sure man, PM me your number and I’ll get ahold of you this week sometime.

Yeah man that sounds good, I’m usually free whenever.

any idea’s where to take some pic’s??

I think a badass parking garage would be sick.

:rofl You lumberjack!

Pics look great, and the car is phenominal in person!

thanks ad damn

I still dont understand why you bought a Camaro instead of a motor for that car.

Youre welcome RICHARD!

i have a LSX block im building PEE JAY BEE im building it with cash not taking out a loan to do it, guna take a oong time. im a huge car fag and cant go with out a car. i sold my 522.00 a month truck payement for a 270.00 car payment that i enjoy. anyway whats wrong with 2 cars

Well basically youve got two similar toys, thats why I was saying that.

Paul every one knows that 2 is better then 1

Trust me one is enough when it comes to toys like cars. Now toy cars thats another story.

paul if 2 was 2 many id only have 1, shoices are nice wen u open the garage(the day i have1) and pic which car i wana take. beleive me i kno these cars are huge black homes and not to be a dick but all lsx is way more $ then mustang stuff. not sayn i got the money just sayn i kno how deep in into em. i coulda got a vette, but dont want 1.(correction: i want a c6 zo6 but lets be real here)

who the fuck caresssss

when my SS is paid off, Im getting a White WS6 or Firehawk. Why? because it will be badass and I want BOTH

well said :thumbup

saw a cleaaannnn white bone stock ws.6 today by the way

forsale??

naaa drivin lol it looked niceee

heh. I know where these were taken actually.

Looks real good