ls1/4.6gt/vw

disclaimer:

1. Gto > any gm ever made
  2. 4.6gt ‘had’ to be stock / ‘had’ to be bad driver / ‘had’ to be auto
  3. ls1 > 5.0 > 4.6 > vw

ok… so i was up on that one road i hate… driving light to light to light to get to teh g/fs (she was in car, so no bs flags)… drove through a light and saw a silver fbody starring me down… he jumps it out of a light, luckily iwas on low boost setting in first punched it and shifted to 2 and hit highboost… all the while dude was shifting like a 16 year old girl (never saw an fbody ‘hop’ that hard from a 1st - 2nd shift) so i get a car up to him… then in 2nd he pulls but when he shifts, i’m at 5300rpm going up to 7200… so i get some edgeway, into third he pulls then shifts and i’m coming up from 5500 -7k… traffic… so obviously the ls1 is faster, but my car wasn’t punked…

come to traffic, i weave here and there (not like a dick) and come up on a mustang, dude starts weaving (like a dick) and revving it at me :rolleyes:… so i know i’m oging to smoke this BS mustang, get to a light pull out and there is traffic…

comeup on another light and it’s me in the far left, ls1ost in the center, and mustang(4.6l) in the right… dudes are feathering their clutches revving it :hardcore: then the light turns, ls1 shoots outta the hole like a bastard… 1st - 2nd i was a car past the rustang and at the bumper of the ls1… too bad dude thought the race was over and let off to merge…

all in all, i hate that road, but see cars and run people a lot up there.

cliffs - ls1 > my vw but shit driver in ls1 < me driving my vw … rustang was there for the show… RWD v8’s need to run up to at least 80 - 100 for us fwd 4cys… not cool to take a hole shot and let off :rolleyes:

:cool:

nice,sure it was a LS1?

:dunno:

thought all loud new(er) trans ams were?!? it was like 98+?

i can usually beat an lt1 :kekegay:

i know of a Red Lt1 that will hand you your ass :slight_smile:

sorry… i don’t race red cars :kekegay:

if it was 98^ is was LS1~! :boink

it was quick and would of rocked me… just saying that if we run through the gears i can sorta catch up at the top of each gear!!!

ls1 > * :bigok: :grouphug:

Too bad that kid couldn’t shift very smoothly… thats where it seemed like he made his boo boo…

:cough::cough::cough: Gen III :cough::cough::cough: > *

is that the same one u said would only run 14.1-2?

yep, as is

I am pretty sure I can get that in the 13’s

my car would be a good test! ran a 13.8 / 13.9 all day long with street trim!

but i did take my CF hood off… so that’s like .5 seconds!!! at least!!! :moon:

Quik must have changed from Tang to Haterade

well this holiday weekend got him all messed up… now he’s got 5 days of :blah: to squeeze into 4 days

point well taken, never looked at it like that

i think u can also!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: made my day! :owned: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grouphug:

:bigok: