LS1 Cam?

anyone remeber what cougerspeed went?

bill can do his own arguing. My only point was him saying he was reving a STOCK LS1 out to 7100, which i called BS on, and I was right.

i never said the car wasnt impressive… we are not tag teaming…

i had TWO points on 2stroke

1. 7100rpms on a stock bottom end is pushing it. yes it has/can be done, but its still pushing it and it MOST LIKELY wont take it for long

2. 120.9 trap isnt top 10. i know top 10 is generalizing i realized that. ive seen many threads about cam only cars trapping over 130, and i thought there would be many people there and along the way, between 130s and 120. i was wrong according to that list. i already admitted it “ill eat my words”. get over it

yes, 2stroke, i tend to be giving u a hard time…but dont try to make yourself out to be the angel…you brought on that yourself.

WTF are you talking about???

I have a stock SHORTBLOCK with STOCK head’s!! Turning 7100 rpm’s!!!
Seriously which part don’t you understand???

You wanna come and check it???

Before you come back with another ignorant comment, no my spring’s ret, push rod’s aren’t stock. STOCK SHORTBLOCK and STOCK HEAD’s.

I said STOCK LS1, not stock short block. Learn to read

O.K. you were right…:cjerk:

stock oil?

No oil. :ohnoes:

i just farted…

back on topic…

Daddie, i have a moderate sized cam and springs if you are interested…nothing huge, but will be a little more peppy than stock

Cougarspeeds car is over 120mph traps…but meh

120mph with what ET? No offense 120mph isnt even in the top 50 for cam only now a days…120mph might be impressive for stock internals…

Hell Alan(Rageman) was running 10.9 @ 124 4years ago on a G5X3 cam…and the trex is much larger and a better performer then that.

^^^ that was what i was trying to say…

And if your going to come back with he ran 12.X @ 120 yippie…because that skews your actual trap speed…When trying to compare to the 10sec cars with similar traps.

Howie, I’ll give you a usefull tidbit of information about this swap…If you’ve added up how much it will cost to complete, add 3k to the figure you came up with and that will be the real figure you’re looking for.