LS1>LS1

Did some pulls with Fbodymadness and pulled little.

my car is a freak.

didn’t he say he wa sonly winding it to 5500?

5500?
:cjerk:

I spin mine to 6800

Go stock 98 rod bolts!!

Fixed. :smiley:

Nice…I saw your times/dyno #'s over on ls1tech and your car scoots. Same setup as when you had it dynoed or no?

thanks, ya. its pretty stock. I still have some tricks up my sleeve too, while Im tight on money.

9c1…No rod bolt in question, there fine. FYI mine a 01 shawn has a 00,
2stroke has been taking his 99SS to 68-6900 for years, 7K limiter. Stock LS1, heads never been off. Cam only, 430whp NA with our hellion cam. 600+tq on the normal hit. Its had some big Kill jets in at times too.:snky:
Joe honeycutt (LS1joe/t56rebuilds-sixpeeds) had a large custom grind in his cam only stock 01z. (still running the stock motor) Like a 245/250. it was running 10s for a while, and he spun it up to 7400 Ive heard. he also dyno’d somthing like 470 whp cam only.

lol I know, obviously Brent dosent know the power of the Ls-Juan

6800 is a little high on stock 98s but the LS1 isnt your ordinary piece of jap junk running the streets, its a lean mean rice eating maching, courtesy of the general : )

ya brent is a ricer… he drives are gay mazda RX7

its fucking jap junk. If he knew anything about real power like a real domestsiq V8, he would probally get scard of it, and cry like a girl.

BTW dose you firebird have Ttops, or any LS1 sticker on it?
Hows it sound? do you rev under bridges, and at people?

lol, johhnys car is siiiiqqqqqq, i think i have the slowest bolt on car ever.

god brent buy a car with a real motor

i forgot you have thouse extra tires and the floor jack in the car. lol

Hows it sound? do you rev under bridges, and at people?

Ha…I rev under bridges…esp. if people are under it…scare the hell out of them, even if they’re in a vehicle.

no t-tops or stickers on my car, I dont really rev it at anyone, I do open it up under bridges sometimes just because its a cheap thrill

its loud as a truckload of donkey dicks falling on a parade of nuns

mazda rx7 heh?
does it make 75#'s of torque at 27,000 rpm?

:picard:

No, no tq at all, but it’ll churn out rolls of sushi like nothing else you’ve seen!

Brent, you fucking ricer.

:lol:

Figured I would post this for all non believers

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/insanecowstar/ra3ig5.jpg :thankyou:

Hey get this…the kid you keep making fun of with the rx7…has a LS1 swapped into it…

So yea everyone is laughing at your expense :lol:

Sushi!!