LS1 evo inside

x3

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/xd-16635.jpg

i think it rules. so does that huge garage

doesnt a crate ls1 weigh around 400 pounds? If im not mistaken the 4g63 weighs around the same?

:word: violators posts usually are pretty worthless…the ls1 is generally on the light side

edit :just looked it up - dont know how accurate it is…ls1 is about 460lbs 4g63 is closer to 500

And you get rid of all the transfer case and front axles? Sounds like the ls1 is MUCH lighter when it comes down to it. Meh whatever, I hate interweb racing :slight_smile:

interesting combo… at least someone was inspired.

purists < * - its just a car.

ya, the oil money is pretty crazy. We have a few differnt customers in the middle east that order ton$ of part$. To a shipping contianer in NYC they fill up, then it gose over by ship. There alot of street racing over there too, they love the LS1:tspry:

GM says a LS1 is 450lbs fully dressed and 490 with clutch/flywheeel…the 4.6 cobra engine is close to 550lbs and the 4g63 is about 500…who has a boat anchor ? I thinks its cool there needs to be a ls1 4 door car…I want the new pontiac ls2 sedan when its out…plus with the 6 speed u get great mpg ! hahhahaah

:word:

i was going to say the same thing

While I like it…I dont like it…and what the F is all that shrapnel and shit laying in the street?

I was waiting for him to really hammer it through some gears and it seems like he only built it to be a burn out machine. :gotme:

nice

sounds gay. gay gay gay.

i like it

open diff ? = gay

Cool, but why use an Evo if you aren’t going AWD? Doesn’t make sense there.

but the evo in tokyo drift was RWD for madd hot drift action :gotme:

wow, look what our oil money buys…

Holy shit, they finally made an evo FAST, and RELIABLE!

+1

+1