ls1 guys come in

Not trying to get on you man i just didn’t like how you tried dismissing a nice car over someting that silly. I understand wanting the most for your $ so if you think that formy is it then get it. Good luck in you quest man.

nah it wasnt that really, its money and the fact its an M6 more than anything
Figure its in Florida too, so another $500-$1000 to get it back to NY (I dont have time for roadtrips)
I know the Formula isnt the greatest car in the world nor is it my dream car…however it is a nice starting point and will run mid 11s on motor…
Nice weathers around the corner and I am itching to get rolling…

I may buy it, sink some dough into it and then sell it over the winter and buy an 09 Camaro next season :ohyeah:

But thanks for your commentary either way, I do enjoy and respect other peoples opinions…

Thats respectable… I took it the same as cougarspeed. Go for the formy, stop buying and selling its not helping your cause for saving money. Pick a project have fun. There have been countless times i wanted to sell my iroc for something newer and funner (yes funner) but when it comes down to it its a fun fairly cheap project car. and damn them kids that get financial help form mommy and daddy.

I’ve been around these cars this long (and own one) and I don’t know what the sail panel TSB is?? Can’t be too big a deal… Can someone tell me exactly what the problem is?

It is small bubbles that form under the panel after the window and before the hatch the “sail panel” It is a black piece and when you get close to it you will see small bubbles in it. I am sure if you google image it or search it on ls1tech you will find something.

well buying and selling the gold and white car netted me about 2k so…
But yeah I have to buy something and stick with it I agree…

why is it you got rid of your last 3 formulas? i dont understand your thought process but to each their own

Red car- it was attracting too much negative attention from cops, figured I was old/mature enough to get something tamer…I was wrong

Gold car- nice car but stock, planned on doing heads cam

Justins car- didnt need it, popped up, impulse buy

At that point I decided I dont need/cant afford to insure/feed two Ls1 cars…

So I decided to go back to one car but wanted something that the majority of the mods were done already as we all know buying a modded car is ALOT cheaper than modding a car…

I know I am undecided and indecise on shit but I dunno it makes me happy

I picked up a Yank SS4000 for my new project today, should be a mid 11sec car, I might spray it to the mid 10s…

LOL…My mom and dad are poor they bought me an LT1!!!

guess they dont love you :lolsign:

Buying an already modded car always has its pros and cons. Your almost never going to find something exactly the way you want it and even if the slim chance that you do, your never going to be 100% sure that everything was installed property and maintained properly. I believe in your situation you should find something priced underneath your budget that will leave you the flexibility to change the car’s setup to fit your needs/wants for the car.

that color is so hot.

I <3 that car

Aint that the truth.