LS1: TSP 224R 224/224 .581"/.581" 112LSA Cam - $200

Selling my Texas Speed 224R cam, specs @.050 are 224/224 .581"/.581" on 112LSA. Solid cam with some real solid gains to be had, taking the car back to stock for now for some stupid reason. Cam has about 20k miles on it.

Let me know, I know theres a couple LSx bro’s on here still looking for some power. Solid 40+ whp gain with an awesome idle over a stock LS1 cam.

$200, I’ll even give you a hand installing it because I’m nice like that. I’ll throw in the comp 918 beehive springs I was using with it too if you are looking to get away cheap.

hmmmm

hmm wonder if this will fit.

:ponder

:wow

:ohnoes

TTT, still available! Make offer?

Also selling TSP 7.400" hardened pushrods for $50
LS6 valve springs - $40

hmm cam swap on LSwonder with 130k on it. Mighty tempting

It will be fine

not worried about engine failure, more the point that I’m suppose to be selling the car.

If you want it, I’ll even throw in the TSP hardened pushrods for free.

around how many hours should it take to install?

put me in line for this too in case nobody else scoops it up… would probably sound damn good in the 'hoe

If you’ve done it before, 1-2hrs. If not, probably 3-4hrs. It’s not the hardest thing to do, but it’s involved.

sent you a pm… if this isnt sold yet, i will take it… can paypal you the $ as soon as i hear something from you or pay cash in person… i dont have another day off until next saturday though

excellent turbo cam as well

bump :dunno

Sorry bro, I was oncall last night and busy allllllll day today and forgot to check this stuff out. I can have the cam ready for Saturday!

PM me your cell # and I’ll keep in contact, I don’t visit Shift near as often as I used to.

pm sent