LS1 Xtreme's pics

this thing is fuckin sick!!

your pics always come out good man nice job

thx i appreciate it

Sweet truck and nice pics too. Have the owner Pm me if they want it bagged out, shaven and mini-truck mag. worthy. :slight_smile:

a little cocky huh? people still do mini-trucks haha

the mini-truck scene around this area seems to be the only show scene left that has decent quality around here.

+1

Damn, i’ve been out of it for way to long…

pretty much any import show around 60+% are run by mini truckers

I like mini trucks.
http://shift518.gom-host.com/picture.php?albumid=48&pictureid=279

Dan, even for being quick, nice shots! As soon as I saw you were online, I knew there would be some shots up.

Very nice pics, man!

How do you figure its not a real Xtreme?

Engine swap is an LS1 done by New Age Hot Rods. Also the guys who do the LS swaps in BMWs.

thanks for all the constructive criticism… anyone who wants to see what under the hood is more than welcome to come look. it is a real ls engine, also has a t-56 swap. can check out some of the build pics on nahrods.com.

as far as it being a real xtreme, feel free to come check out the vin, it is a real xtreme, even had yellow stripes i had to remove.

nothing i can do about the hood or tail lights that no one seems to like, its cool though. i understand that my truck is not for everyone. i guess i wasnt really shooting for the mini-truck look that is on every mag cover. i decided to spend my money on engine/trans/driveline/rearend etc…

also, i too thought about lowing it more but that makes it less functional, i like driving it everywhere, any lower would be murder on the roads down here.

how did u get it to pass inspection? thats my only question about it being a real extreme,

wow this truck is rediculous

its a real xtreme 2002… getting it to pass inspection is a process, but do-able…

Love it.

Sweet looking truck, and I like the vette engine swap into it, but it really does need to be lowered.

awesome truck man! I had a bell-tech 2-3 drop on my xtreme before i bagged it and it handled really well and i never had a problem with going into and out of places.

yeah if i went any lower i would not do anymore than a 2-3

give me till tomorrow ill ps a pic of your truck dropped