LS2 GTO>Dakota R/T

driving down XXXXXXXX XX and i was commenting to my friend how i did a 3 way race at this light with a 5.0 stang and a black LS2 GTO. wouldnt u kno it, i look to my right and i see the same GTO ( i kno this cuz i remember the guy driving it). and wouldnt u kno it, he wanted to play.

now, let me jsut recap what happened the last time we raced. ended up being a dumb ass and looking at him not the light and wasnt ready to launch so he pulled a coupple busses on me cuz i pretty much didnt launch.

what happened to tonight: i set up for the launch, light turns green, i actually hook up with minimal spin but he still pulles me (obvuiously) buy a full car. it becomes aparent that he has a shift kit because his chirped the tired really good in second and by listening to the car, no human being can shift that fast. so once he hit second he put another 1/4 car on me and thats pretty much how it stayed untill we both shut down around 65-70.

all in all, (and i dont mean to be full of myself) i am quite impressed with my truck for only really having exhaust and an intake and only loosing to a LS2 GTO by 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cars.

The auto-tragic on those cars make it ASS slow…If you want a real race against a GTO try finding an LS2 6MT. Thats the $ version lol.

^good to kno…im not really looking to race one, i was jsut amazed that my 270 hp (IF that), heavy truck was kinda keeping up with a 400 hp car.

If you want a shot at a 6MT one I can arrange it if you’d like lol.

>1 car by 65-70 is getting your ass handed to you.

If not, tell that to all the people I raped to 70 in the VR4 and see what they say.

Honestly though, you weren’t really keeping up.