LS9 1999 Camaro SS

SOO SICK and a factory look, loveee the color!

http://www.lsxtv.com/features/car-features/mission-impossible-gmpp-creates-a-ls9-powered-4th-gen-camaro/

Really cool. They should’ve done the carbon brakes though, the discs on there look tiny haha

o i agree, they shoulda matched the front grille and changed the interior color also

And maybe a ZR1 cluster instead of those cheesy bowtie gauges. Maybe you and I should build a better one?

The gauges are way too Jeffy-Gordon style for me, but other than that nice car.

Cars bad ass

I think LS9’s are over rated… boosted LS7 FTW…

blocks arnt strong enough for more than 700whp.

Wow, that’s disappointing. There’s a guy with an built LS7 4th gen that’s been to LVD a few times. It’s a full blown drag car, tubbed, etc. Not sure on his power, but the car went mid-9’s on the footbrake. Perhaps an iron block with LS7 top end? Didnt talk to him very long.

Really cool.

lets do this

guys a dick, black camaro right? its probly sleeved if its built but i doubt its making over 700, like u said its a full blown drag setup, it could have 500wheel and run 9’s

The engine compartment doesn’t even look American anymore. It looks like an S4 with the plastics removed.

Agreed on the gauges. The bowties can go. If just the tach or speedo had the ZR1 badge that would have been cool. GMPP used those gauges in the LS7 CETA WS6. gross!

The brakes look like stock calipers… Why not ZR1 brakes or at least CTS-V Calipers?

The brake lines to the ABS unit are very neat. Makes me want to rebend mine.

Very nice car. I need a job working for GMPP so I can get paid crazy money to build cool shit like this.

thats a bone stock LS7…black F-body right?

stock block LS7’s breaking point is around 700rwhp.

Zr1 brake calipers are 15" long. The stock wheels on a SS were 17"…

badasss

Ahemm… They used the ZR1 19" wheels… Pretty sure the factory ZR1 brakes will fit under the factory ZR1 wheels…

yes they will but I dont believe they will work with the other components

they didnt use them for a reason obviously.

Wow. Thats actually badass.