LSX guys please help!!!

ok well… the Tech that was slated to work on my car this Thursday and Friday, his step father died. so now i have to reschedule. next few weeks are crazy busy for me. so fail on so many levels. doesnt look like this is getting done anytime soon. :frowning:

its only a step father. not an excuse.

just throw that cam at the motor as fast and hard as you can, if u throw it hard and fast enough, it will go right in and the old one with fall right out
:thumbup

damn man that sucks

ur telling me man, im so besides myself right now

need a shoulder???

I was in the same boat last year when the tuner’s gf passed away in a car accident… finally getting tuned in may

Mods are no mods, the car looks the same sitting in the garage

i have the situation handled lol . next week coppola and meatpaws are doin this up . we are doing a baseline run to see where the cvar is and then after all said and done …

after car is done it will go even faster into the garage seeing as it will have more powers to get it to the garage faster!

haha i just play eman, i cant rly bust balls tooo much

really richie lololol . how many times did ya wax that car wit no motor ???

hahahahahahhahah i dont have enoough fingers…she gettn waxed within the next week or two!

come up and do the maro then . my car i meen lol

e-m,an …we need updates cupcakeeee

and sound clips/ dyno pulls! car must sound innnnnnnnnnnnnsaneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:number1

car sounds silly! motor wants to jump out of the car at idle and i LOVE IT! pulls like a raped ape

620whp 600wtq at 8/9psi

ASS numbers last fall were 530 495

both roller dynos

I want to hear it

welcome to the turrets motor world…

how is that rod bearing holding up ???

rob bearing? did it have one on its way out or something?

John, ur a tard. I’ll get u back, no worries. :slight_smile: