LSX guys please help!!!

The idle will be smoother than the same grind on a narrower LSA but it’s not going to sound STOCK. Intake duration has a lot to do with lope…

I thought the higher the number the closer the intake and exhaust are so the lopier the sound. Right? Higher lsa means it mover the tq band up and gives you more power uptop

the lift of the intake and exhaust will make it sound different but a 115-117 lsa will sound very very close to stock. a 112 to a 115, come on totally different sound

heres a procharged t/a: ls1. 6.0L stage 2.5 heads, 224/232 115lsa comp blower cam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mn1FUQxqQo

sounds good non the less but not like this 112lsa

thats all i was gettn at, i have heard all motor 115lsa cams like a 232-240 with 600ish lift and good heads sound lumpie tho just not ona blowahhh i aint tryn to be dickish

Richie I love ya but that is not true, lsa lift and duration all play a part. A can like Emanuel’s on a 116 lsa would still sound nasty

Well either way I’m in this for the power but a great sound is a plus for sure

It will sound nasty for sure.

Yea itll sound sweet under the car cover

LOLLL

Yours on a 112 was also untuned so its hard to compare

na idle quality is the same cause once she idle like in that video it idled fine, just ran shittttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol tuned it may sound thumpier cause of how fat it was running untuned. i love you to hommie but i said also that the lift will make it sound different but i posted a video of a procharged headed and cammed ls and you heard it it sounded nasty but not thumperific! thats proof! thats all i was getn at. bottom line i dont know that much but i do know a 110 to 113lsa = lope! and big cams sound redic! im not arguing it wont sound sick

No cause you can adjust idle by fiddlign with timing and fuel

Timing and RPM are the main points. I can pull my idle down to 5hunge and pull the timing back to 15* and it sounds like I have a cam the size of bigfoot’s dick.

Yea you can make a rather large cam sound not as aggressive so this whole argument can suck a fat shit

Doesn’t matter I never drive it anyways right Sean?

Tis true. Finally I see you are starting to listen to me

LMA:rofl

Well first off u don’t see me everytime I drive it. Second off I want to keep the miles as low as I can for obvious reasons. So u all can suck a fat grundle

Calm down Grandpa just leave the car in the garage and every thing will be fine

“Leave tire tracks on ur face!!!”

Dadley does not approve of this statement