LT1>1st Gen Turbo DSM

I went out to the bar last night for my buddies 21st b-day…as I get there everyone is leaving to go to another bar…I was like WTF!!! I decided since I was sober I would drive so everyone left the bar to go to my house and drop off their vehicles. We had a train of like 5 cars going back to my house when this 1st gen starts weaving in and out of traffic to get next to me (I was in Front of the train of vehicles). The kid in the passenger seats says to me, “You wanna roll”…Im like sure why not…he says three beeps and Im like yes I understand the concept…being a nice guy Im like you can beep…drop it into second (40-45mph) right before the third beep because I really couldn’t hear his horn with my car in gear and see yah…I got a little sideways in second caught third and put a solid bus or two on him til 90. I thaught the thing would be fast if he went out of his way to race me. Oh well just wondering if the DSM Driver is on here.

ha it was sweet i was there he went whiping around me and wam i know they were going to go at it

That DSM must have had a plug wire off or somethin, cause LT1’s are slow. haha lol, kidding - good kill!

The DSM was on its way to the junkyard…

hahahaha

jeff get some fucking DR’s