LTR: An apartment

1 or 2 bedroom or whatever

Just post up if you have something you rent, or need a roommate for, or what not.

Been looking at craigslist, etc. and haven’t really found anything yet.

my old apartment is prob still up for rent

2.5 bdrm in kenmore, garage spot (garage kinda sucks though)

$595/mo + gas and electric, utils were approx $200/mo on balanced billing

edit: lmk if you are interested, ill get the crazy ass bitch realtor’s number for you (she sucks)

wow sounds enticing!

You’re like 5 months too late man, haha.

You could live in the basement with all the tires and car parts if you want…or spoon with Mike…

:gay3:

As enticing as that sounds, I might have to pass… haha

See me in like 12 months :frowning: im trying to aquire my parents house or my girlfrien’d grandmothers. My parents house is probably a bit out of my price range but the grandmother has a nice apartment in the basement. Hopefully if i become a homo-ner jike jim i can rent it out to you.

^^^ thanks Rob. Keep me posted in the future.

i’ll let you live in a bedroom $1K a month, utilities included, and you have to park in the street, good luck with that since you can’t park in the street over night in kenmore.

oh also i will require 25mbps down on my road runner service

edit: this is a good deal, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise :tup:

I’ll move in tonight only if I can sign the title of my car over to you also. I think it’s only fair.

ttt

deal, any other stuff of value can go in my bedroom as well

Ok done, but now there isn’t enough room in your bedroom for your wife. It’s ok, theres enough room with me :smiley:

lol

sick burn

touche my friend, touche.

ok i’ll give your david hasslehoff blow-up doll back, i didn’t really want it anyways, now theres room :tup:

Thanks, he at least cuddles after a night of hardcore anal :pimp: haha

holy shit this thread got gay fast

I am going to buying my parents house in the next few months and will have two extra rooms If you are still going to be looking then.

No waiiiiiiii :hitit: I call shenanigans.

Looking for asap currently.