Lucky Drag City - 9/14 or 9/15

I think I’m gonna head down to Lucky Drags on saturday or sunday to try and click off a personal best again before the season comes to an end. Saturday is test and tune starting at 2pm, and I believe they do the same on sunday but its not entirely clear on their site.

Just need to pick a day and I’ll prob leave around 12:30. The day decided would be based on if anyone else wants to go.

Lets go fast.
:tup::tup:

Why pick that track? You’re not going to hook there.

Because I’d like to make more than one run.

Paging fmf. Good luck Brian, hope u get a glory pass there but I tired everything and only got down to a 1.6 sixty

I’m guessing no cage? I could be wrong. If that is the case, go to Empire and do a bunch of 1/8th mile hits and coast through the 1/4 traps. Keep making adjustments and tweaks until your 60-foot is good and 1/8th looks good. Then do your 1 glory pass.

I could go Sunday possibly if a few ppl want to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Wish I could go :tup:

Looks like sunday is the day for a few of us. They open at noon, so prob leave around 10:30.

Hum… maybe I can make this…

Test and tune at NYI is goin on Sunday too according to the woman I spoke with on the phone today.

anyone going then? nyi? what time??

This place… awesome! So back woods.

Wanted to throw this into the mix as well.

:choda:

Went yesterday. First half of sunday I guess they only run 1/8th mile so we made a few passes on that. Had to leave around 3, they said quarter started at 4:30. Was still fun, and the guys working there were a blast!

That’s odd. I can’t remember them doing that in the past.

Yeah, Lucky (short guy, probably camouflage on some part of his body) is a strange but funny guy :tup:

Lucky’s in the hospital. He got t-boned on his motorcycle and broke both legs in a few spots, did something to 2 spots in his back, and a slew of other injuries. They were still racing that day because “it’s what Lucky’d want”. Afterwards they were all heading to the hospital. Sad to hear.

No shit. Sad to hear.