-OFFICIAL- Lucky City, Erie PA 1/4 Mile Drags #3! *Sunday Oct. 9th*

Date: Sunday September 25th, 2011 (Rain Date: October 2nd)
Time: Noon to “Whenever we’re done”
Location: Lucky Drag City - 1hr 30min from Buffalo, 2hrs from Pittsburgh
Cost: $25 to race, $10 to watch, paid at the gate.

This is out final day at Lucky’s this summer! If you haven’t been to this track yet, this will be your last chance to check it out with our group!

For results, pictures & video from our first outing CLICK HERE.

For results, pictures & video from our 2nd outing CLICK HERE.

If you’d like to be part of this, please use the ‘Marketplace’ tab (next to ‘What’s New’) above and register for our headcount. Once registered your username will appear in this post below and on our list. Our registration is NOT payment for the event.

http://www.nyspeed.com/EventResultNP.php?id=11

Photo by yeamabu

[map]9060 Jones Road, Wattsburg, PA 16442-1714[/map]

We’re meeting to cruise down to the track from Buffalo at Delta Sonic @ 396 Langner Road, West Seneca, NY @ about 10am and planning to leave around 10:30am.

[map]396 Langner Road, West Seneca, NY[/map]

Oil leakers need not apply? LOL

In, as always.

In, might have to leave early though for the foo fighters concert that same night

wont be making this one… gonna be at school already

should be a good time, gonna miss u guys

lol, hopefully by that point ill have the new engine + trans in… not putting my name on the list until i know it will be done though…eff driving back from pa to buffalo leaking oil like i was!

as long as the new setup is done ill be in on this.

I have to race at this track sometime. my shit has been parked all summer, and with the on going projects, I dont see having any time to put it together for this. Ill have to wait and see if the track opens next year, if it does, I’ll have some pile of shit out there. Its such a blast from the past watching the video of the track. I really really like the looks of it.

I have no excuse to not be there.

bump.

Roll call?

I’m out. Last moms race and u can’t beat the track and friends. Good luck guys

Still in. Still have that trailer too cougarspeed… :slight_smile:

+1

should be able to make it

I should be there.
If I bother to give the miata a good once over before hand I should be able to drive it home too.

^^ DO IT!

Is dan showing up?

I guess he’s going with you guys so the trophy is up for grabs! I’ll need to pick it up from him before Sunday.

Going to a last minute call for me.
I’m supposed to be flying out it 4 am on monday.