Lumina SS 6.0L

well trans ams were made from 69-02. no inerruptions and i’d say it was very well recieved. alot of the closing was due to the dated platform and seeing as how the Camaro (the same fucking car) is coming back, and ppl want it back and its hyped, i’d say its well-recieved by the public. whos talking about the gto being discontinued or coming back? noone. noone cares. i already explained my reasoning why ppl didnt like it, the LS2 and refinement was what kept the car alive for those couple years.

as far as straightline performance, then ya of course its faster it has the newer motor big deal. i seriously doubt it’ll out handle a ws6. it has a higher stance, skinnier tires and is heavier. its not even really the same market as the fbody.

as far as my personal car, i seriously doubt a stock one will pull on mine. and the comment about me driving it, is ridiculous, considering youve never even seen the car in person or seen me drive any car.

like i said, they are a nice car. i dont think the 04-06 GTOs are even a replacement for the fbod, because its a different kind of car. thats the main reason, because fbody guys had their agrressive, budget racer taken away and in its place was a smoother, more refined daily driver oriented car with a fast motor. hence it wasnt well recieved.