Lumina SS 6.0L

i know. Im supercalifraguistexpedicious

The pics are all marked “Impala SS”.

I know it’s not any better, but…

I’m tired of seeing classic names used for new cars. Come up with something new.

I think it looks lame.

Not that good looking, but much better than most of what GM is offering right now in a mid-size sedan.

Looks like an Acura TL, Saab 9-3 Sport, and G8 mated.

us > you

id take than lumina EASILY over a G8 or a GTO

saab 9-3’s are badass. i got to take out a 07 9-3 Aero a few weeks ago and it was badass. i wouldnt mind having one myself

Yea i think the 07’s have the turbo v6 in them. They are pretty stout.

I actually kinda like it.

x345345436

its a cool car but wtf. lumina? my grandma drives a lumina, why does it need an SS model?

if you can “SS” a Cobalt, you can “SS” damn near any car on the road. :smiley:

lol. funny, but i disagree.

cobalt fits, its a good car for the market of sport compact. but there are so many GM cars/trucks now gettin 6.0s or some sort of crazy v8 as an SS now, its just weird. i dunno. cars that are meant for olds to drive their grand kids around dont need an SS model with a 6.0L. i dunno i just think it takes some of the luster away from having a fbody, vette or true performacne car when you can get all these other vehicles with that engine, or something comparable. plus, it just makes the SS badge over-used.

sport compact is just as bad as old man car. A compact is a car designed to be dirt cheap and economical, not a performance car IMO.

I do agree that “SS” gets overused, but it’s all GM has right now.

ill take one, that car is so fucking sick

lol, i was gonna say, Damn that looks like a Commodore. I guess GM fired they’re creativity department, and staffed up they’re accounting dept.

What a shame, it’ll be a failure like the GTOs

6.0 L76 V8

LS2 is no longer made

you cant ss a cobalt anymore i dont think

GTOs are sick cars, just a lil to heavy

and a lot too ugly

ouch… come one man, you cant honestly tell me you think this is ugly

yep, I do not like the GTO’s styling(or lack there of) at all. sorry