Luxury SUV Opinions wanted....

What are some good web sites to compare various cars/SUVs … I want to know the prices of cars that will be coming off a lease (05 or newer)… I want them to be fully loaded, Navigation, moonroof, heated seats, dvd if optioned, AWD or 4wd… etc etc

please let me know which options I may be overlooking that you think are worthwhile…

the price max will be around 40k… would like to keep it in or around 30 though

models they’ve considered so far

Infiniti FX45
Nissan Murano
Lexus RX 330/350
Porsche Cayenne
Acura RDX
MDX

which ones would you pick and why? any models that might be worth looking at that i forgot? This is for a girl, not me, she doesnt want a car thats going to cost a shit ton to repair, more or less an unmodded winter/shitty weather car… ideas? opinions…? GO!!!

before my shift is over? lol…

why not used? oh never mind this is new york dont mind me

QX56 >*

word… forgot about that… i dont think she wants to go that big though… however… used is what im looking for, just off lease’s are normally 2 years old… which is what shes looking for…

QX56… although very baller… is out… too big for her tastes, and i dont think it would fit in her garage with the other car to be honest

I like the RDX

BMW X5???

Run the other car over?

RDX

dont get the fx45… its stupid… my gf just got a new fx35 and i love it… its a really nice truck and the exhaust sounds like sex… the rdx is nice, but not enough low end oomph the lexus rx isnt that nice on the inside, the lack of a center console makes it feel cheap

we just did this 2 months ago and she chose the fx35… i like the rdx cuz of all the nerdy tech features, but if you are not gonna use them well its not that great

driven several cayennes at work, i’d personally get one. i mean, even vanek from the sabres went and bought one recently :snky:

Mazda CX9 or CX7

any other options…

rdx will be most practical

anybody know good sites that compare equally optioned vehicles? prices… pros cons… etc etc… i hate how people are sooo tuned into the name like benz > acura… such a social status stipulation…

CX7 FTW !!!

i doubt shed even consider a mazda… maybe when she goes to test drive em… ill push her too

If she drove it she would probably like itm Im guessing though, its nice for people who like a “spirited” drive, but still have priorites

how about a cayenne lol