LVD 9/10 anybody?

Supposed to be around 55 degrees with reasonably low humidity, perfect time to try and squeeze a 14.3 @ 98 run out of my SER :banana

Who else is going?

i’ll be there. not racing. well maybe an mr2.

I’ll be there… Fingers crossed for a 12 second pass

With the stage 2 you better at least pull a high 13. You have to at least beat my I/E/7000RPM 14.2@100 :lol

As far as going on the 10th, I’m at work as usual. I’ll be there for the Saturday test and tune, hopefully running the car.

How do you figure? Just go on Saturday it’ll be more fun. :lol

Not going, as usual got class at 6 :bore

Probably won’t be racing either of my cars until next year when i’m hoping to have 2 11 sec. cars in my stable :ninja

Haha. In all seriousness, let me know what you run Wednesday. Curious to see what your stage 2 does against my “stage 2” :nod

:banana

Not this week. Early work again (5 am) and I need to put 500 miles or so on the new clutch and rear.

No for me either

ill be there watching :nod

ill be there

Swift I promise you, its perfectly safe to run your car with all those weird noises, its just Vtec’s way of saying " I want to hit 6 grand yo"

i dont know much, but that is def. not right.

v-tec is at 4800 :tong

I may swing up and try to bust out a 10.90, doubt it will happen, but well see. I really just wanna pull the wheels then ill be happy :banana

Go to hell

:stfu Suck a dick

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

if for some reason they let me in…im gonna try for a deep 10 @ 14? w/ the 150 shot. hopefully the clutch holds!!!

Sickkk! :bowdown