LVD Drift, Sept 11th 2009

this sucks, i might miss this one too…
FML

Sweet I won’t have to swap tires all the time

Tomorrow we are going to DO WERK!!

i’ve been told it’s not that bad and it was south of the track.it was to start in the later at night also .

So is it drift rain or shine?

And from when i checked its supposed to deffinatly rain in the early AM then cool down and start up again around mid afternoon

Steve if I bring up the set of tires you loaned me do you have room to take them? or should I bring em up to your place another time

I won’t have room, I’ll stop by maybe next week or something.

And yes the event is Rain or Shine according to Joe from D-Faction.

im hoping for some rain, makes it easier, lol.

^ weaksauce

:rofl

its my first time, be easy on a retard drifting an mr car.

I think youll do fine man

suck his dick why dont you

Only if i can turn a couple laps in the MR2.

that can be arranged for dick sucking :eek3

I’m uncomfortable

this went in a direction i did not expect

Despite the bad weather it was a pretty good turnout, the reversal over the course seemed to have been awsome in some spots but kinda ruined a fast entry speed, although fromw atching and a ride along it felt as thou there was a more consistant speed throughout the course.

It’s official that howard is thinking/planning and possibly building a dedicated drift track on his other patch of land up the road a bit. This was awsome to hear come straight from his mouth, and I hope it works out.

I took pictures with elliots camera, some of them came out okay but it was pretty gloomy and it was a PITA to get the camera dialed in nice to take some clear pics,

On top of that I dident get many good angles because this time around there was really only two places to take pictures, in the spectator area and in the dragway bleechers, both sucked. They wouldent let anyone anywhere else.

By the time I crakced the ISO up a little bit and slowed the shutter speed down as much as I could without a tripod and not prodeuce blurry pics elliots camera died on me.

So sorry if they all suck, unfortunatly I don’t have steady enough hands for a slower shutter speed in darker situations

I think the lowest I could get and it still wasnt 100% clear was 1/30…

I wish I brought my tripod with me

unfortuantly a gloomy day, shakey hands with a slower shutter speed and bad angles = shitty pics

Anyways was a great tiem like always and it was nice to see the ammount of people there even with the weather so shitty, and hopefully this will show howard that its worth the investment to have a local track clsoe to home and reward us with a close track and a good time and him with some money.

just got home. i’m officially addicted. it was the most fun i have had in a car. the sw20 deffintly wont be around next year, something with a toyota emblem will prob replace it but who knows. i want to be at every event next year shedding tires.

oh yea, i really liked the reverse lay out, having a high entry first corner was scaring me a bit as a rookie.

Sucks to hear that they didn’t allow any good photography spots! Did they give a reason or just straight no?

I’m very curious if Howard goes through with a dedicated spot, that alone could put upstate NY on the map in the Auto scene, or at least NY on the map for drifting in general.

In for pics!

Elliot glad to hear you had fun, I almost though about bringing the E30 down as it seemed to break traction rather easily due to weather :ahh

It was an awesome time, and it was definitely awesome to see elliots show winning mr-2 out there in the dirt with us! The 10 car tandem was unreal…

hopefully howard keeps interest so we can go back next year