LVD Drift, Sept 11th 2009

did dempsey go wit the white corrola wit a s2k swap?

yea he showed up, car was nasty!

x2 elliot you eating cones was priceless, props to you for beating on a show car :thumbup

and yes the 10 car tandem was a rediculous cluster fuck!

yeah that thing is ,how did he do ?

pretty fucking good, car looked awesome too!

had a good time watching, sure made me miss driving though :frowning:

steve / jon how’d you guys make out getting home?

ninety one two 40, is your plate SKY40? with a yellow drift hustle sticker in the window? You passed me on I90 on your way out to LVD today. I was in a National Grid dump truck. I was gonna spool the bitch up and race ya, but no one knows me in these trucks!

im posting from steves phone, were still trying to get it going, steves yankin the intake manifold off, major boost leakzorz :Idiots:banghead:banghead

wtf man i thought it was just the MAF?!?!?!? that fucking blows dude. Did howy leave the lights on for ya?

haha nah man we just got home an hr ago, drove the detroit back :haha

is there troublezzzzzzz?

oh shit. gonna go back tom with the spare maf and get 'er home?

i can has RB fo free if i get there first?

Yeah my plate is SKY40, you could only beat me if that dump truck was a detroit :lol

Wayne - back home now, going in the morning to swap mafs and hopefully bring that -ish home. Anyone want to give me a ride out there I will pay gas monies!

Elliot - Glad you liked drifting, it’s so addicting isnt it? haha It is the most fun I ever had with a car, I dont even want to try auto-x :rofl

But yeah the track layout seemed nice, unfortunately my car hates rain and hates me and rain water decided to fry my MAF and I was unable to drift today, FML I really hope there is another drift event this seaon!!

Free Arbys Wayne!! ZOMG!

just looked at the pics, some good shots. deff a lot of usable ones. i’ll edit them before my d1 pics since its local people. instead of just random pros

+1,000,000,000 isn’t it a blast in our cars? so damn twitchy but when you get it right it’s soooooo much fun. im so mad i wasnt able to make it :frowning: . i will 100 miillion % be at every event i can next year, i can honestly say it’s more fun than auto X.

and props again for having fun in your car :thumbup

i didnt even ATTEMPT to drift the first corner, especially after the crash at the june/july event (cant remember). if it was the same course, of course…

Good shit…

I looked thru some of them and I was like UGHHH they look like shit

but ah well

the event was killer! i was just on slideNY last week watching the drift train video and then a week later i was in one at LVD! glad to see you come out and drift your mr2. it looked like you had an idea of how to drift it by the end of the night. i can’t imagine how tough it is to drift a car with that setup mad props for getting out there man!

it was interesting, the car is twitchy as fuck and doesnt like to just shift from one turn to the next. but i got it a couple times without just going around in a cricle. can’t wait to have an fr set up.

I’m sorry i never made it guys i really am but as a siad somewhere before the owner here was sick with Bronchitis and being the second key holder i had to close the store. To make things worse the other sales guy had scheduledan after hours appointment so i was stuck here till close to 7 o’clock. If i had gotten out at 5 i had the car and new camera all set up to fly down there. I had even gotten a hold of a friends old camera rig and a longboard skate board to do some video. :frowning: