LVD sat. may 14

Anyone wanna join? I’ll be going up for a t&t day, with a few other buddies n there cars…
Come join the fun…

COPS.

WTF?!?!?!?!

LOLing HARD

You give up the vehicle details or suffer serious neg bombing, mister copscopscopscops!!

Anyone wanna join? I’ll be setting up a checkpiont, with a few other cops n there cars…
Come join the fun…

Oh so youre the cops as well? Negged.

http://i.imgur.com/xRBdu.jpg

Mike’s not a cop. Ive met him a few times.

Thanks Paul,
Deff not the Fing cops, i avoid them at all cost, you got some serious paranoia my friend…

Like I said, me n a few friends are heading up, if anyone wants to tag a long for alil meet n greet we will be there…ill be in my 96 tsi with the county sheriffs sticker in the window

Cops ITT.

Clearly not cops, if you don’t have anything to contribute, dont post.

Welcome! A few members will likely be there.

Fuck u n Ur “cops”… you don’t know me friend…

Don’t be scared…

Still not sure where Ur going with all the “negged”(??was it??)…

The negged thing is like kids playing with fire crackers.

They have fun with them, over do it, get burned and then run home crying to their momma.

Thanks,

Look forward to putting names with cars, were all pretty local, I’m sure we’ve all see each other a time or 2…

Come out to some of our local events this year and meet the guys.

You just missed a grill and chill this past weekend in 'toga.

Gotcha,

If weather holds out… looks like it may rain…

Bunch of fucking :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: babies going on in here. Take a joke you women.

It’s not funny when somebody isn’t in on the long running joke being a new member.

Lack of common sense and manners ITT.

Ya I was wrenching…

Next time tho…

Iv meet a bunch a few yrs back (Paul from a few other forums), had a baby a few yrs back, finally got some “me” time…

Um sure you’ll be seeing me around