LVD sat. may 14

Why dont you go give him a welcome hug and kiss too. All he had to do was take a look at another thread and see that this place is a joke. I know you want 4,000,000,000 people to see your cool site and all but jesus christ, chill out and get off your fucking high horse dad.

Congrats on the kid and having your act together to actually have some “you” time while with a family.

There will be more events that’s for sure.

Naw ball breaking is cool…

The first time around…

But anyways, stop out n run Ur junk… lol

Yeah, my junk.

Welcome to the site, hope you have a beefy tough foreskin.

New members will be welcomed and greeted. If you don’t like it, you’re free to go on another site.

If you don’t want the site to grow, you’re counter productive and have no business doing here.

Son.

Lol

RT? Whacha got??will u be stopping up?

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Charger. No.

Death gettin deadly and I kinda like it :wink:

dsm buddiez…ive got a 91 galant vr4

welcome to the forums.

If new members should be welcomed and greeted, then they should also start with an intro thread, not just sign up and have their first post two sentences stating they are going to LVD on Saturday and lets meet up somewhere.

Word. Soviet Uniom ITT.

I know a “Liftedwood” aka Mike from another forum…

I don’t see anything shady or outrageous about meeting up at LVD in the original post?

Most of the members here can’t follow the established rules but you hold up newcomers to a standard of creating intro threads which isn’t even a rule?

Guy joins, invites people to LVD and the first 5 posts or so are all negative, calling him a cop on no basis and threatened with “neg bombing”.

No wonder everybody thinks we are assholes.

If the shoe fits…

No.

We are all assholes. Its the truth.

No it’s not.

Plenty of good supporting members here.

Wiseasses maybe, but not assholes. There are only a few of those, and they usually get reprimanded for their actions as they break the rules.

On one hand, I see where Vlad is coming from. I do hope/know that most of you were just kidding around when you said this guy was a cop, obviously he wouldn’t want to meet up at LVD to race if he was looking to bust someone… You have to understand that this new member might not know you are kidding (and might never come back).

On the other hand, ripping on each other is what we do. If that’s gone, our time here is gone… some take it too far, others are too sensitive and other just plain deserve the hate they get (i.e. T-Money, CJ, Erngotti, T.Koch etc). Should we treat everyone as equals initially? Yes, everyone should be given a chance (and they usually are). Should we pussy-foot around pretending dumbfucks are cool and cup peoples balls when they fail at life? No.

This is Vlads forum, he’s not trying to make it suck… he’s trying to make it easier for new members to come and check it out. He doesn’t charge us to be here so we’re on his terms. Mouthing off to him isn’t going to help, it’s just going to make it worse. If I owned this site and you gave me the shit you give him, you’d be fuckin’ permabanned.

Negged.